Advanced Photography Course »
Master the Art of Photography!
Duration: 1 Month
After learning the basics of photography, candidates opt for the advanced course that dwells deeper in the art of photography and explore many genres of photography.
During the course, the students explore with the faculty the finer aspects of photography, editing and marketing.
Course Contents »
- Vision of Basics of Photography.
- Photo Foundation with Historical & Optical Perspectives.
- Different types of Lighting.
- Available, Porta, Flash, and Strobe.
- How to mix available with artificial light.
- Professional Lighting Practices.
- Camera in Depth.
- Camera control, button, dials and features.
- Data Management.
- From capturing to handing over to Client.
- Wedding / Event flow.
- Understanding ritual and customers needs.
- Marketing Techniques.
- Sales Channels and Marketing Methods.
- Communicating with customers and presentation techniques.
- Online Marketing and SEO.
- Wedding Poses including handy posing guide.
- Concepts and presentation.
- Lighting techniques for Corporate events.